polytec CONTINUOUS Laminates are produced using layers of kraft paper impregnated with phenolic resin, overlayed with a decorative paper and pressed under heat and high pressure.
Comprises of quality materials with excellent technical properties:
- durable surface finish which is hard wearing with good scratch and scuff resistance
- not adversely affected by moisture, burn marks and stains
- great colour range covering all of the top selling colours in market
- high density, providing impact resistance
- hygienic, easy to clean and maintain
- Continuous press allows for large projects with no join required
Meets the requirements of EN 438-2 and NEMA LD3-2000, and tested by PSB (Singapore Productivity and Standards Board) and SIRIM (Standard Industrial Research Institute of Malaysia).
Due to the high quality of materials used, Conuinuous Laminate is the perfect choice decorative surface for both horizontal and vertical applications such as;
- Domestic and Commercial joinery
- Wall cladding
- Work tops
- Retail, Restaurants, Bars and Hotels
Available in a variety of sizes, thickness and surface finishes.
- width - 4ft, 4.5ft,
- thickness - 0.5mm